next generation lab management software
NextLIMS is the software that we use to manage and oversee the processes of our genetic laboratory. It allows the users to:
- It shows the procedure to carry out, which is also adjusted to meet the required norms and standards, leading to quality and continuous improvement
- It ensures the traceability of all parts of the process
- It is used to coordinate the workflow of the different departments
- Generate knowledge that is based on the continuous optimization of laboratory practices, the fruit of years of experience
NextLIMS has been developed by molecular biologists and geneticists and is an indispensable tool in a (genetic) laboratory.
Family tree management
TreeStudio allows the users to:
- Manage family trees in a simple and visual way
- Draw directly in the most widespread format
- Specify relationships in the family trees
- Include an individual’s phenotypic data, diagnosis, and suffered events
- Add new genes (on top of the already preloaded 17 000), genetic variants, and diagnostic tests
- By being integrated with MESH, it allows the user to directly look up clinical concepts used by the tool
TreeStudio was designed by doctors and geneticists, for doctors and geneticists.